Loader Errors and Launch
Last Update vor 2 Monaten
- Some users might need to disable TPM module in BIOS to make spoofer work properly. It may be called fTPM or TPM State, depending on MOBO model.
- Not supported hardware! (0x01)
- The processor does not support AES instructions, nothing will work, contact the seller for a refund or replacement
- Please enable Intel VT-X/AMD-V in the BIOS!
- Let him turn on Intel VT-X/AMD-V in the bios
- Please disable secure boot in the BIOS!
- Let disable secure boot in the bios
- Not supported firmware!
- Not UEFi bios, let it change
- Not supported hardware! (0x03)
- Control Panel -> Programs and Components -> Enabling and Disabling Windows Components -> Virtual Machine Platform/Hypervisor Platform -> Disable
-VMX/SVM is not supported
- Control Panel -> Programs and Components -> Enabling and Disabling Windows Components ->
-> Virtual Machine Platform/Hypervisor Platform -> Disable
If the error has not disappeared after that, then you need to open cmd, enter
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
reboot the pc and try to inject the software again
- "Secure boot keys are incorrect and need to be enrolled"
- You need to turn on Secure boot, reboot the PC, turn off Secure boot
The game should be directx 11